so i’m returning to the SBC (September Blog Challenge) posts and hitting today’s Thankful Thursday. i always enjoy posts that revolve around counting my blessings, as sitting down to purposefully and intentionally reflect upon the good in my everyday life is a habit i should probably engage in daily. it’s amazing how much that can boost your mood and alter your perspective.
today, i’m thankful for:
- friends who not only read and support my blog, but who also contribute to it by finding images they knowi’d like and sending them to me “for your blog”! like these, courtesy of one of my dearest friends:
adding her feet to my sidewalk wisdom collection:
and sending me this, because she and i both have the same gypsy soul thing going on.super sweet and much appreciated. it’s a wonderful thing, to have such thoughtful friends and feel so very loved by those who know you best. 🙂
- for a job in which i get to interact with a wide variety of people on a daily basis, and constantly meet new faces to add to my collection of friends.
- for Indian Summer/early fall days. September has been lovely in NYC thus far, andi simply adore the crisp, golden loveliness of Autumn in NY.
- for becoming an “aunt” sometime today — my bestest friend in the entire world is currently in labor!
- for a desk with a clear view of the Statue of Liberty. sometimes i take for granted that i look at this amazing landmark all day, every day.
- for the quirky & humorous things that make a business’s storefront window memorable & photo-worthy:
- and most of all, for promises like this:
Tell me something for which you’re thankful today!