(thanks, Miss Amanda, for hosting the Thursday Thinking Out Loud link-up!)
1. yesterday, everything in my world was rosey & bright.
boyfriends who surprise you at work with the loveliest flowers are so very nice to have. ❤ i haven’t heard of The Bouqs before, but they made a gorgeous first impression on me. thank youuuuuu lovey.
2. sparkling wine + QT with one of your best girlfriends = midweek perfection. lychees for an extra win.
3. don’t go see Zoolander 2. it was one of my biggest life failures as of late. i thought the first one was hilarious and was eagerly awaiting the second, but it was just downright awful. we were incredibly disappointed and barely laughed at all. not even Penelope Cruz and Kristen Wiig could save this monstrosity. such a ridiculous fail.
4. i finally bought my first pair of Lulu tights, the “High Times” pants, and they’re pretty fab. i definitely get the obsession — they’re so soft and cute and fun. they’re actually listed as yoga tights rather than running, but i wear them running and like the fit/feel.
luckily for me, the Lulu in my office building was having a huge sale on Friday, so i got them for less than half the original price. gotta love that!
5. if this isn’t true love, well, i don’t know what is.
& yes, i’d like a kettlebell with a heart in it, please.
6. i’m already looking forward to running outside on Saturday & Sunday mornings as it’s supposed to be 54 degrees and sunny both days this weekend! woot. bring it on, Spring.
7. today, we officially celebrate a holiday that i live out nearly every day of my life:
happy National Drink Wine Day, friends! i feel like this day was invented with me in mind.
enjoy your wine drinking today/night, friends — cheersing you from afar!
Anyone else celebrating this fabulous holiday? What’s your wine of choice?
Tell me something random from your week!